Finding the right deal for your mortgage is vital. This is a huge financial commitment and every month you will be paying out a significant sum of your income. Finding a good deal can also be complicated, as there are so many lenders on the market and so many variations in a person’s personal circumstances.
That’s why a professional mortgage broker could help you to get the right deal available to you and also to help you access mortgages that you previously thought were not attainable.
Here’s why you should consider using a mortgage broker:
- FCA Accredited: Brokers need to be accredited to give advice, working under statutory regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. This means that they have extensive expertise in the industry and also will not look to offer you products for their own gain.
- Products exclusive to brokers: Brokers can access mortgages that may not be available on the high street. This offers a much wider spectrum of deals to the customer that they would otherwise be unable to obtain on the high street.
- Intrinsic market knowledge: A mortgage broker has an extensive market knowledge and will know which lenders are likely to reject your application. They also understand that some mortgages need to be turned around quickly and so will bear this in mind when proposing deals to the customer.
- Removing the stress: Mortgage brokers remove the stress from the process. They’ll help you to fill out forms, do the chasing and look to complete the process as quickly as possible. They will keep in touch with the estate agent and solicitors if required.
- Specific circumstances: Not every person has a steady monthly income or a spotless credit history. Mortgage brokers will be able to work with you, whatever your circumstances.
- Flexibility: Mortgage brokers can be contacted at most times of the day….and will often respond! Unlike high street banks and building societies, there are no real ‘set’ hours of work. If something needs doing to help a customer, then it is invariably done.
- Additional services: Mortgage brokers often offer the full package to help your house buying process go through smoothly. With Faulkner Powell, this means help to find insurance and protection for your property.
- Loyalty: Mortgage brokers rely on a good reputation in order to increase their customers. That’s why they work in the best interests of the customer as they want to be recommended to family and friends, as well as repeat business.
If you would like to make use of a friendly, approachable mortgage broker, contact Faulkner Powell Mortgages today.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage